Friday 19 July 2013

Review; Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil

I absolutely HAD to tell you about these little treasures first. This eye pencil has solved every liner woe I have encountered. The days of constantly reapplying are officially over, and thank god for that.

With every other liner I have constantly had to keep checking for smudges, circles, or even if its still on all together, but this has real staying power. On those dangerous nights when I've arrived home after a big night out, and those make up remover wipes are just too far out of reach, I have woken up the next day to realise this eye pencil has somehow managed to last longer than I have! I have actually been shown up, by an eye liner.

This eye pencil comes in a fantastic range of fifty two shades. I have personally tried 'Perversion', which is perfect for a dramatic night look which has a real impact. And for a natural day look you cant go wrong with any of the brown shades, 'Hustle' in particular. 
The liner has a very soft, velvet-like texture which is perfect for creating a smudge, but will also dry in a defined line, it's very versatile, and... waterproof! Hurrah!

There are two aspects of this eye pencil that are not so great, and I feel it is my duty to inform you. 
It can run out quickly if you over sharpen it, because it is so soft. Be careful when sharpening this eye liner because you do not want to waste it!
And lastly, it is quite expensive at £14.00, but you cant really argue with the price once you've seen how fantastic it is, investment buys for pretty eyes! 

PERSONAL RATING: 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...