Saturday 20 July 2013

Review; Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs- Leg Make Up


Hello Ladies!

Since discovering this product I have always left the house with a little extra confidence. In the past, I have wasted my precious concealer covering blemishes and bruises on my legs, and it didn't really make all that difference. However Hansen has answered all our prayers with this one stop solution. 

Although it doesn't cover the darkest of our skin sins, the Airbrush Spray evens your skin tone and gives a shine that your average fake tan fails to offer. As it comes in four shades, you don't run the risk of looking that burning shade of orange that we all dread. 
I personally wear 'Medium Glow', which is a great bronze for my ivory skin tone. I have found that 'Light Glow' is slightly yellow (but very slightly). 'Tan Glow' is definitely made for the girls that like the heavy-duty fake tan look, whereas 'Deep Glow' is for dark skin tones.

To apply I always ensure my skin is moisturised, but not sticky or wet (I suggest moisturising an hour before application). Instead of spraying straight onto the skin, I spray it on to a fake tan mit then rub on the skin in soft, blended sweeps. Although, it is very difficult to make this product streaky on the skin because of it's consistency.
The only downside to this product is that it is definitely not waterproof, so I keep mine in my bag on a night out in case of weather related emergency!

When wearing this product in the past I have fooled many friends into thinking I was wearing tights, because they looked so much more flawless than the other nights I would dare to bare these pins. You can buy this product in many health and beauty stores, but I purchase mine from Boots for £9.99 because of those fantastic advantage card points!
This makes it as one of my investment buys as its a great all-year-round product that has become one of my summer essentials and fantastic for any night out.
Sally Hansen saves our skins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...