Tuesday 30 July 2013

Review; Benefit's Eye Bright


Good evening, Ladies :)

So the other day when I had my eyebrows done at Benefit (see previous posts for review) I was having a little browse around the counter at all the make-up (as you do) and noticed this little eye pencil staring back at me. Then I thought... Hey! I have this! Where the hell have I put it? 
After a few days of searching around amongst my piles of products, I found the sneaky little thing hiding in a mascara box, god only knows why it was in there, but there it was! And there we have it, my love of Eye Bright was instantly rekindled. 

You can probably tell from the picture that it's a pre-loved piece of make up, I do apologise. But I hope that it reflects its brilliance. Although it does a simple job, it makes a huge difference to my face in particular. For anyone who, like me, gets quite dark circles under their eyes, this white eye pencil really gives your eyes a pop! You apply this pencil just like a crayon, drawing white in the inner and outer corner of your eyes. A bit like a highlighter for your eyes that does a little bit more than your concealer would. It can come out quite thick, so I normally draw in the corners (or anywhere I feel needs to look a little brighter) then blend it in with my normal concealer brush.

At £14.00 I wouldn't say its a must have product for everyone, but if you feel like late nights and even earlier mornings can sometimes show, its perfect for you! I personally love it and I am so so glad I have found it. Before I had my Cupid's Bow, I remember using this as a highlighter for my top lip, which I guess is a little beauty trick, using my normal lip liner underneath to create the natural pout I long for. I also found it looked good when I put some on my top eyelid, and a thin line under the lower lash line, for those days where I was a bit worse for wear!

I would highly recommend this product if you have a bit of spare cash lying around at the end of the month. You only need to use a very small amount when you apply so it could last for years if you treat it well, dont over sharpen or leave the lid off ect. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

PERSONAL RATING- 8/10

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to look into this!! Seems like something my makeup bag could do with :)

    xktr.blogspot.com


    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this at Sephora before! I've always wanted to try one of these white liners but I never think to buy it when I'm shopping for makeup!

    Hunni of TIFFANYXOXO.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...