Sunday 21 July 2013

Review; Max Factor Lashfinity 3 Day Mascara


Hello Ladies!

When I first heard about this product I thought it sounded too good to be true.  I have always had a lot of trouble with my eyes (whenever I walk on a breezy or windy day, my eyes water constantly, like a leaking tap, it's not great) so when I heard about this I thought my life was about to change forever. It claimed to be shower-proof, sleep-proof and even resistant to a severe rub. Hallelujah? Hmm.

Let me explain... This mascara will either be your best friend, or your worst enemy. It all comes down to what you look for in a mascara. Personally, I like a bit of va va voom in my lashes, which I don't feel this product offers. I would describe it as more as a lash tint, not a lengthening and curling mascara. If you like the au naturale look, then this is a great buy for you.

This mascara admittedly does have true staying power, but I would not say it is indestructible. Although it did survive showers and a flood of tears, I did wake up with slight smudges underneath and above my eyes. Not a good look. 

Which brings me to the other issue I have with this product. Maybe I am alone here, but I by the end of a long day I am itching to take all my make up off and give my face a nice detox. I worry that prolonged use of this product could lead to eye infections and all sorts of icky soreness we just don't need. The remover does do what it says, it removes. Very well. So I have reached a fair conclusion to how I feel about this product. 

Its great for festivals
Its great for holidays
Its great for sitting by the pool
but it is not great for everyday use, or should I say, every three day use.

PERSONAL RATING- 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...