Friday 26 July 2013

Review; Urban Decay All Nighter Make-Up Setting Spray


Hello Ladies!

This is my very nearly empty bottle of Urban Decay's All Nighter face spray. This product aims to keep your make up on and looking fresh all day and all night, and indeed it does! I feel Urban Decay does a great range of long lasting make up, and this little one really puts the icing on the cake.

It sends a shiver down my spine every time I see a girl spraying hairspray on her face before a night out. It is SO bad for your skin, making it dry and clogging your pores with chemicals that are dangerous. The clue is in the name girls, hairspray. Please don't do it to yourselves again. This is not a "beauty trick" I will endorse, but All Nighter is.

This face spray comes out as a mist, quite wet in consistency but not at all sticky and will dry in seconds. When it hits your face it does make you jump which is quite funny, well my friends find it hilarious, so prepare yourself before you spray. The spray also has Temperature Control Technology (oooh) that keeps you cool and stops your make up from running or clogging throughout the night. This is also great for saving me from constantly nipping to the loo to smother my patchy face in powder!

I bought this initially in the travel size for £14.00 from Debenhams because I wanted to put it to the test before I committed myself to the big bottle. Even though it is the smaller version it has lasted me at least 4 months, which I think is great considering all my friends have borrowed it too because they love it so much!
It really does work, I've arrived home at the end of long days and even longer nights and my make up looks pretty much exactly the same as when I left, much to my surprise I will admit because I've always thought that a decent primer would do the trick. But no other product has impressed me (in terms of long lasting make up) as much as this.

I wouldn't go as far as saying I couldn't live without this product, but it just makes nights out and days in the sun that little bit more stress free, and I'm all for that!

PERSONAL RATING- 8.5/10

I hope you enjoyed my review! Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you want to know more ect.

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love the idea of this. I always hate coming in and your make-up is half way down your face. I might just have to invest in this, maybe at Christmas? Oooo or I could ask for it, even better! Do you know how much the full sized bottle is? Thanks :) Love your blog, consider me a happy new follower.

    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much hun! The big bottle is around £20 depending on where you buy it from, sooo worth the money :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...